Compliments

Compliments!

I'm pleased to meet you.

My name is Gordon Cole KC. I am a solicitor and investment adviser to your late relative, who left behind a substantial sum of money in a capital and investment security account, along with property documents. Given your familial connection through lineage, surname, and country of origin, I would like to discuss this claim with you.

For further details, please kindly provide me with the following information:

Full name
Recent address
Active mobile number
Age
Marital status
Occupation
I look forward to your prompt response. Please send your full information to my private email: gordoncole@gordoncole.co.uk

Regards,

Gordon Cole KC

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UCaaS/Telecom

You have an outstanding payment. Debt settlement required.

Jameson Avenue Repair Scheduled for 2018/19